Dominic J. Thoreau
How to contact me
So you've decided that what you really need is to contact me
directly. There are several obvious methods.
- If you're a member of British Mensa, I'm listed as the
Local Secretary (LocSec) for Ruislip + Pinner, in Greater London. My
home address and home and mobile phone numbers are there, along with my
- You could send me an email. Obviously I'm not going to put
an address here where the spammers can grab it, but bear in mind I do
own the top-level domain thoreau-online.net .
There is wildcard email forwarding there - any email sent to that
domain will reach me. Apart from that I seem to have an ever-increasing
number of addresses that come to my email box
To the best of my knowledge these all filter through to me eventually,
but some my take longer than others....
- One at yahoo.com
- One at stella-nova.sf.org.nz
- One at uflist.org
- Two at ihug.co.nz - supposedly deleted
- One at bigfoot.com
- One at my current ISP, Force 9
- Instant messagng - I'm running a client called Trillian
that lets me sit on multiple networks at once. I think at the moment
this includes ICQ, AIM, and Yahoo! Use the directory services to look
for my name.
- Any other old fashioned contacts methods like physical mail
and phone numbers are not going to be posted directly to the web. Use
email to ask for them.
© 2004 Dominic J. Thoreau - this is http://www.thoreau-online.net/contact.html
Updated and uploaded Fri Dec 29 11:45:07 2006